Competition Terms and Conditions
No Purchase Necessary To Enter.
UK & Ireland residents only.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. Unless otherwise specified, competition open to UK and ROI residents aged 16 or over except employees of Union Golf their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
3. Entry limited to one per person. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then Union Golf reserves the right to re-draw the prize.
4. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Union Golf reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. Union Golf reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
6. Unless otherwise specified, the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received before the closing date. Winners will be notified within 28 days after the closing date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Union Golf reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the correct entries which were received before the closing date.
8. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence Union Golf a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes.
9. Union Golf will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. Union Golf takes no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
10. Union Golf will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner's (or their guest's) enjoyment of the prize.
11. Entries are limited to the following methods: Online through the form at this site.
12. The Prize has a retail value of the posted value as shown. All prizes come from www.uniongolf.co.uk stock. No substitution, assignment or transfer of prize permitted. Winner is solely responsible for any and all applicable fees and taxes associated with prize receipt and use.
13. Where a prize has options available the winner will be allowed to specify their required option where the option is a no-cost option. Product options that increase the value of the prize item above the products standard base price are excluded from the competition.
14. Union Golf reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest, as determined by Union Golf in it's sole discretion. In such event, Union Golf reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Union Golf reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.